Sunday, July 29, 2007

Guardian Angel

You want someone to hold you,
when you lie cold in the night,
You want to know no fear,
no fear of a lonely life.

Well, I’ll be your guardian angel,
I’ll hold you forever,
Even when those nights are too cold,
And when its over, we’ll be together...
I’ll be your guardian angel.

You cry tonight, alone and scared,
You feel my hand upon yours,
And you think your dreaming,
But I’ll make you sure.

‘Cause I’ll be your guardian angel,
I’ll wipe away those tears,
Even when they’re cried,
Cried in anger and fear...
I’ll be your guardian angel

Well today you’re no longer scared,
‘Cause I’m here beside you,
You’ll never cry another tear,
And you’ll never need to...

See I’m your guardian angel,
We’re together forever,
No matter what the others say,
because when it’s over we’ll be together,
And I’m still your guardian angel....

No comments: